Sunday 25 December 2016

Un Cadeau de Noël for Confusio Linguarum

This year's Christmas presents are spot on Confusio Linguarum gifts!

I also have something special for Confusio Linguarum. As mentioned in my previous post, next up on CL is the theme of Ruinenlust -  the feeling of being irresistibly drawn to crumbling buildings and abandoned places. My worries about the lack of materials for the blog are no longer valid, as I have decided to divide the next article into nine parts, which I will be posting on a weekly basis from now on. In the article (being more of a compilation of quotes, photography, videos related to the subject in question) I'll make a small introduction to Ruinenlust and trace its influence on some works of weird fiction, starting from the early Gothics up to modern masterpieces of the genre.

No comments :

Post a Comment